Ability to load the vehicle with due regard for safety rules and proper vehicle use.
Forces affecting vehicles in motion, use or gearbox ratios according to vehicle load and road profile
Calculation of payload of vehicle or assembly, calculation of total volume, load distribution, consequences of overloading the axle, vehicle stability and centre of gravity, types of packaging and pallets, main categories of goods needing securing, clamping and securing techniques, use of securing straps, checking of securing devices, use of handling equipment, placing and removal of tarpaulins.
On completion of this module the trainee driver will understand:
1. Forces affecting vehicles in motion
2. Use of gearbox ratios according to vehicle load and road profile
3. Calculation of payload of vehicle or assembly
4. Calculation of total volume
5. Load distribution
6. Consequences of overloading the axle, vehicle stability and centre of gravity
7. Types of packing and pallets
8. Sign-Posting of vehicles with special load
Book and pay by visa over the phone @ 0214961010