Minimising risks & managing emergencies - transport industry
To make drivers aware of the risks of the road and of accidents in work.
Types of accidents at work in the transport sector, road accident statistics, involvement of lorries/coaches, human, material and financial consequences.
On completion of this module, the driver will be able to:
1. Describe different risks at work, give examples of how to prevent them.
2. Interpret statistics related to traffic accidents.
3. Describe and discuss the accident rate of trucks and coaches.
4. Name the measures to prevent collisions with bicycles.
5. Describe the aim of long-term safe work.
6. Name the material damages related to the vehicles and goods.
7. Name financial consequences for people, companies, environment & society.
Book and pay by visa over the phone @ 0214961010
26th Mar 2022
14th May 2022