Legal Briefing for Directors & Management with Legal responsibilities for Workplace Safety & Health
Legal Briefing for Directors & Senior Management with Legal responsibilities for Workplace Safety & Health
The objectives of the legal briefing session is to: ensure participants can manage and organise Health & Safety issues with particular regard to promote a positive Health & Safety culture on site.
• Guidance on responsibilities.
• Why manage health and safety.
• Creating positive health and safety culture.
• Organising health and safety.
• Carrying out health and safety monitoring.
• Case law (Sample cases)
• Key analysis. (Irish Insurance Federation / Injuries Board)
Method of Training
This is a highly interactive course with both theoretical and practical sessions to enhance the management of Health & Safety on site.
Maximum Number of Participants