On completion of this course the participants will be able to:
- Know the duties defined in the Safety Health and Welfare at Work Act 2005.
- List the requirements of the General Application Regulations 2007.
- Identify any Health & Safety hazards in the office.
- Apply their knowledge to make the office-working environment safer.
- Discuss relevant statutory legislation applicable to offices.
- Consultation re-safety committee /representatives in the office
- Workplace ergonomic assessment of VDU’s in the office.
- Fire safety & electrical hazards in the office/ access/ egress
- Identify additional hazards in the office including manual handling,
- Housekeeping & slip & trips
- Lighting, ventilation and temperatures in the office
15 maximum per course
½ day or 1 day course