- Covid-19 preventative measures sign off sheet must be completed by candidates and instructors.
- Before any person enters a Jungheinrich building, trainees, trainer’s, and all other non Jungheinrich personnel will have their temperature checked using an calibrated infrared thermometer and the details will be logged in accordance with HSA requirements. Anyone showing a temperature of 38 degrees Celsius or higher will not be allowed onsite & advised to seek medical advice .
- For onsite training , our instructors take their temperature reading on each morning of any course and will take appropriate action if they have a high temperature.
- Hand sanitiser is provided in our centre and must be regularly used.
- Disposable gloves are available for practical training.
- Where possible practical training will be one instructor, one trainee on one machine category.
- The classroom session will be conducted in a small group which is large enough to give each candidate a minimum of 2 meters free space & is well ventilated.
- Lunch breaks will be staggered to ensure seating for one person per table & disposable cups must be used in canteen.
- All touch points must be cleaned down before the next individual makes contact with the machine.
- Training centre is sanitised daily & cleaning products are available throughout the day
General Covid-19 Measures - For All
- Wash your hands regularly and thoroughly with soap or sanitise with disinfectant.
- Always sneeze or cough into a disposable tissue, use it only once and dispose of it afterwards. If no tissue is available, hold the crook of your arm in front of your mouth and nose when sneezing or coughing.
- Social distance from everyone with min 2mtr distance.
- No shaking hands or direct physical contact.
- If you experience flu-like symptoms, contact a doctor by telephone. Only return to work when you are healthy and under GP advise.
Entering the Jungheinrich Training Centre
There is a table set up before entering the warehouse which holds:
- Hand sanitiser
- Covid-19 Questionnaire to be completed by all visitors
- Disposable surgical gloves
- Face masks
- A contactless infrared thermometer
- Temperature log
- Antibacterial surface spray
- Hand towels
- A bin
The Instructor puts on gloves and a face mask/ face shield and checks and logs each trainee’s temperature daily. The thermometer is cleaned down before and after each use.
All seats in the classroom are placed 2 meters apart. A Covid-19 safety precaution presentation is shown by the instructor at the beginning of each course which must be adhered to by all participants.
Each trainee is provided with:
- Their own Hi-Vis Vest, allocated to each seat.
- Individual pack of tissues
- Plastic bags for disposing of tissues
- Personal bottle of sanitiser
- Their own pen
- Individual training manual
Warehouse Training Area
To instil safe practices, each trainee is required to wipe down touching points with an antibacterial surface spray before and after using a forklift.
Breaks are rotated to ensure that 2 meter distancing can be observed at all times in the canteen and disposable coffee cups and utensils are provided.
Lavatories are equipped with hand activate sensor hand towels.